Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I485 status question.

After my finger prints were taken the status shows:

“we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status”

its been a while the status been the same, my question is does it change to finger print process completed, or what would be the next update I should see.

I’ll appreciate if someone could help answer that please.

June filer
    Biometrics in July.
    no updates so far.

Many times the status update only with a major change (RFE, ready to schedule).
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsun123 View Post
      After my finger prints were taken the status shows:

“we are processing the fingerprints for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status”

its been a while the status been the same, my question is does it change to finger print process completed, or what would be the next update I should see.

I’ll appreciate if someone could help answer that please.

June filer
      Biometrics in July.
      no updates so far.
      The status changes to "fingerprint review completed" once that process is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trini0616 View Post

The status changes to "fingerprint review completed" once that process is completed.
        Not always. My case is EB and only the principal changed to "fingerprint review completed", spouse and child status never changed to that.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

This status is since July. Does this mean the process is completed or should I call USCIS to confirm or if they still working on it. I am just confused.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X