Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advise! Interview is this week. Just noticed a simple typo on form 1-484 & I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise! Interview is this week. Just noticed a simple typo on form 1-484 & I-130

Hi...My wife and I have our interview this Thursday 2/6/2020. We are very excited. However, we just found 2 simple mistakes in our packet.. On the I-130 page 6 and the 1-485 page 8. It said she has 2 children when she only has 1 (basically it was a duplicate of the same child) I corrected both pages and printed them for the interview. I will let the IO know. Any suggestions? Has anyone made any corrections before?

We have different circumstances. However, IO found erroneous information such as the expiration of h4, h1b status, and dates on i94. He said he is gonna correct them and made us sign that we agreed with the corrections. IO will tell you that he/she will go through all the information on i485 and you must confirm them. This tells me that you may still correct your mistakes. Do not quote me on this. Goodluck

EB3 AOS

6/5/2019 - i485, i765, and i131 application passed
    7/2/2019 - biometrics schedule
    7/4/2019 - fingerprint review completed
    9/10/19 - EAD and AP approved
    9/14/19 - EAD, ap combo card delivered
    no Update yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}