I-485 Denied - I-290B submitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Denied - I-290B submitted

Hello all. I need some insights. I petitioned my mom who is currently in the US, I-130 is approved, I-485 is denied due to no affidavit of support but I submitted it and tax return transcripts too. But they said I didn’t send it. I don’t know how they didn’t find it in my packet. Anyway, I filed I-290. No notification or anything yet. All I know is they received it by fedex tracking and signature. My question is can my mom stay while I-290 is processing? Thanks in advance!

yes

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Will she get processed for removal proceeding? Or how does it go? Thank you for your response!

Comment

You probably got the NOID. If so, as of now if you submit an appeal, they haven't yet issued a final decision. If their final decision is positive, then they will approve her. If their decision is rejection, then the decision is final and she may be subject to removal. However, until the decision is made, she's still allowed to remain.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X