Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Canceled

Hi,

I had my interview scheduled for March 26th, but I got an email today stating that my interview was canceled!

I also noticed that the case status changed from "Testing and Interview" to "Decision". What does the change to the case status mean? Is it possible that they will make a decision without an interview?

I am in category F3
    Fingerprints were accepted on 4/4/2018
    Interview scheduled on 2/14/2020

Thanks in advance,

Uriel

My field office is Las Vegas NV.

Here is what was in the email.

Receipt Number: MSC18xxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On March 17, 2020, we cancelled your interview for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number MSC18xxxxxxxx, and mailed you a cancellation notice. We will notify you by mail if the appointment is rescheduled, a decision is made, or if we need something from you. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 16, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Comment

Will they approve without interviews?
      Marriage AOS (from F1 student)
      Received Dec 10th & Priority Date also Dec 10th
      Dec 22 received 2 hard copies for NOA
      Dec 30 Received biometrics appointment Notice
      Biometrics done, January 2nd.
      No Biometrics update so far

i693 courtesy letter

Comment

reason for cancellation

Comment

The reason for the cancellation will be contained in the cancellation notice that will soon arrive in your mail box......it will most likely be as a result of the temporary pause on in person appointments due to COVID-19. If that is the case, your interview will be rescheduled to a later date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X