Letter from husband!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from husband!

So, I had all my documents ready in Nov to file, but my lawyer is refusing to do so because my husband didn't write the letter from his side (about how our relationship started and progressed) . He is deployed and doesn't have time to write it. I told my lawyer that I'll try to have it before the interview but he's having none of it. Everyone I know going through this process didn't need 2 sides of the story and all this is frustrating. Has anyone encountered this problem? Plus the new i-944 form? Do I have to get the diploma that I graduated high school? How do I do that not being in the country?

It’s just a personal affidavit, I did one as well, my hubby was also away at the time on duty and I helped him to write it. We corrected the grammatical errors together and he got it signed and emailed it to me.
    Marriage AOS (from tourist visa)
    Received Nov 4th& Priority Date also Nov 4th
    I130 i485 & work permit (did not apply for travel documents )

Nov 15 received 2 hard copies for NOA
    Nov 22 Received biometrics appointment Notice
    Biometrics done, Dec 2nd.

Jan 6 2020 courtesy letter for missing medical (dated Dec 31 2019, mailed Jan 2nd 2020)
    Ready to be scheduled for interview (Jan 31st 2020)

“Nothing can stop Gods plan for your life” Isaiah 14:27

Comment

If you want a guideline on how to write it, private message me. I’d be more than happy to help.
      Marriage AOS (from tourist visa)
      Received Nov 4th& Priority Date also Nov 4th
      I130 i485 & work permit (did not apply for travel documents )

Nov 15 received 2 hard copies for NOA
      Nov 22 Received biometrics appointment Notice
      Biometrics done, Dec 2nd.

Jan 6 2020 courtesy letter for missing medical (dated Dec 31 2019, mailed Jan 2nd 2020)
      Ready to be scheduled for interview (Jan 31st 2020)

“Nothing can stop Gods plan for your life” Isaiah 14:27

Comment

Originally posted by Islandgirl93 View Post
        If you want a guideline on how to write it, private message me. I’d be more than happy to help.
        Thank you. I did write my letter and I can't do this for him too.. it'll be too similar ((

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X