Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had their interview rescheduled yet after shut down from covid-19????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had their interview rescheduled yet after shut down from covid-19????

HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR INTERVIEW RESCHEDULED YET AFTER SHUT DOWN FROM COVID-19????

I'm so bummed about the havoc this virus is causing. After waiting 9 months my green card interview was supposed to be on the 26th. Now I have no idea how far it will be pushed back. And now the USCIS will likely have a huge backlog of applications, interviews, biometrics etc.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------

(Marriage Based AOS)

June 20 - Got married

August 2 - Sent in package

August 9 - USCIS received package

September 4 - Biometrics were taken

September 6 - case has been updated fingerprints were taken

October 24 - Received a RFIE

October 31 - Mailed RFIE back to USCIS

November 4 - USCIS received RFIE

February 12 - I485 Interview ready to be scheduled

February 18 - Interview has been scheduled

February 24 - Received appointment notice by mail. Interview Scheduled for March 26

February 27 - EAD has been approved

March 2 - EAD approval notice by mail

March 2 - EAD card has been mailed

March 5 - EAD has arrived by mail

March 7 - Returned EAD to have DOB corrected

March 13 - USCIS received returned EAD

March 13 - Appointment Notice - biometrics St. Louis, March 23rd (I-131 Travel Document)

March 18 - All USCIS field offices closed to public until April 1

I guess they will not reschedule until they open again. It will take a while.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

No information yet. And who even knows if they will be opening April 1st. They probably won't start re-scheduling until they are officially open again.
      My interview was supposed to be March 27th.
      And this is the second time it's been cancelled now.
      #thirdtimesthecharm

Comment

Yes!
        I applied AOS on Nov 2018- got my EAD on March 2019, expiring this year (applied for an extension of course), and have my interview scheduled on March 25th 2020. They cancelled my interview yesterday and this morning they immediately changed the status to Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview.

I called USCIS, with absolutely no wait time, and the nice lady told me that they have cancelled all interview dates till April 1st (this is for San Diego) due to COVID 19. So call your USCIS and find out.

Comment

Did they reschedule you when you called USCIS? When I called they told me they added me to the queue for rescheduling.

Comment

Just FYI - we submitted the application of my wife end of February and just received a biometrics appointment for first of April (hope no April joke) - it's not an interview but they're working apparently!

Comment

Ours supposed to happen on 24. It got cancelled, but not rescheduled.

guess I'll call then on Monday just to put a tick in the box, but don't expect them to act fast. It's uscis we're talking about )

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X