Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOID received for i-130

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NOID received for i-130

    hello fam
    having waited for more than two years after interview , we got Notice of intent to deny in the mail requesting for evidence of bonafide marriage.
    any one with experience on how to reply.
    thank you

  • #2
    Sorry about your circumstance. What documents did you submit before or during the interview? Was there any suspicion raised about the legitimacy of your marriage? House visits, etc?
    Marriage-based AOS; Concurrent filing I-485, I-130 I-765

    Houston Field Office. Service Center: NBC
    • 07/22/2019 PD Chicago lockbox
    • 08/16/2019 Biometrics done
    • 08/20/2019 Biometrics reviewed
    • 09/16/2019 RFIE for I-864 and birth certificate
    • 10/26/2019 RFIE mailed
    • 10/29/2019 USCIS confirmed receipt of RFIE
    • 11/08/2019 Ready to schedule interview
    • 12/20/2019 EAD card received
    • 2/14/2020 Interview scheduled
    • 3/24/2020 Interview date but canceled due to COVID
    • 3/19/2020 Ready to schedule Interview

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pyx View Post
      hello fam
      having waited for more than two years after interview , we got Notice of intent to deny in the mail requesting for evidence of bonafide marriage.
      any one with experience on how to reply.
      thank you
      It's quite frustrating when things happen like this. I also got a NOID and got a lawyer to respond and she messed it all up further more and my case was denied. I had to get another lawyer who helped fixed everything and my case just got approved August 13. I already received my Approval notice on Saturday August 22.

      Many people will advise you to just start all over again but I would say, if you know your marriage is genuine and you can provide further proof, please get a very good lawyer to help you out. It will cost you though but in the end it's worth well worth it. Please don't give up hope, keep fighting...........good luck my friend

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RuoNa View Post

        It's quite frustrating when things happen like this. I also got a NOID and got a lawyer to respond and she messed it all up further more and my case was denied. I had to get another lawyer who helped fixed everything and my case just got approved August 13. I already received my Approval notice on Saturday August 22.

        Many people will advise you to just start all over again but I would say, if you know your marriage is genuine and you can provide further proof, please get a very good lawyer to help you out. It will cost you though but in the end it's worth well worth it. Please don't give up hope, keep fighting...........good luck my friend
        Thank you so much for your encouragement.
        I have started putting together all my documents and i will be replying by next week
        some of the things i have with my wife
        Part 1
        a. marriage certificate
        b. conversation on text message couple of month to marriage because we could not access detail message due to lost phone
        c. mother in law attestation to marriage
        d. Statement of account with both names
        e. health insurance with both names
        f. Relevant papers and document showing change of name

        Part 2
        1. My Job health insurance that cover both of us on full coverage
        2. Phone bill in both names
        3. attestation from religious leader
        4. Information of primary health care doctor for the family
        5. copies of utility bills Light and water
        6. tenancy agreement in both name
        7. Bank statement till date
        8. picture at family events with siblings
        9. local vacation picture.
        10. Car insurance in both names


        Please if you could remember any thing to add let me know please.



        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pyx View Post

          Thank you so much for your encouragement.
          I have started putting together all my documents and i will be replying by next week
          some of the things i have with my wife
          Part 1
          a. marriage certificate
          b. conversation on text message couple of month to marriage because we could not access detail message due to lost phone
          c. mother in law attestation to marriage
          d. Statement of account with both names
          e. health insurance with both names
          f. Relevant papers and document showing change of name

          Part 2
          1. My Job health insurance that cover both of us on full coverage
          2. Phone bill in both names
          3. attestation from religious leader
          4. Information of primary health care doctor for the family
          5. copies of utility bills Light and water
          6. tenancy agreement in both name
          7. Bank statement till date
          8. picture at family events with siblings
          9. local vacation picture.
          10. Car insurance in both names


          Please if you could remember any thing to add let me know please.


          Just curious why you did not send all this in the beginning itself? I sent all that with my initial package as my lawyer stated that I should. Did you use a lawyer?
          Currently on F1 OPT - Married to USC - Concurrent filing.

          7-Jul-2020 AOS Application mailed to USCIS
          9-Jul-2020 AOS Application Delivered to USCIS Mail Room (Priority Date)
          27-Jul-2020 Four I-797 SMS & Email Recieved at 11:20PM
          4-Aug-2020 Four Mails Received in My & Attorney Mailbox
          11-Aug-2020 I-693 Medical Deficiency Notice dated 6th Aug 2020
          22-Aug-2020 Put in a request for missing biometircs notice w/ USCIS

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rohjas View Post

            Just curious why you did not send all this in the beginning itself? I sent all that with my initial package as my lawyer stated that I should. Did you use a lawyer?
            I did by myself no lawyer

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rohjas View Post

              Just curious why you did not send all this in the beginning itself? I sent all that with my initial package as my lawyer stated that I should. Did you use a lawyer?
              I only sent few of them and choose to gowith others on the interview day but the IO never wanted to check all these documents . He just ask question and said he will get back in 90 days

              Comment


              • #8
                Approved
                i want to appreciate y'all for moral support on this site. You have been so helpful.
                after a long wait of frustration, emotional trauma, several calls to USCIS customer care, tier1 n tier 2. My i485 approved today. I juat received the card in the mail when i return from work.
                Thank u

                Comment

                Working...
                X