Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed

Me and my wife went to the interview back in March 2019. Even though it went pretty well but we was NOT supposed to be interviewed on that day. We tried to reschedule the interview but ended up showing up anyway. The reason why we showed up was because USCIS did not respond to my rescheduling request, we had to cancel everything else to show up. My case status atm is still "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed." I submitted the "Outside Normal Processing Time" twice now. I'm about to renew my EAD card next month. This is going to be my third EAD card. Should I hire lawyer or something? Even with this pandemic going on, I felt like this is still taking too long.
    I just noticed that USCIS changed their processing time for i485 to July 13, 2019 and I130 to April 24, 2018 too. They have been changing these date every 3-6 months.

Anyone on the same boat? I tried to call the customer service couple of times, but they kept telling me to wait. They have to do some more "background check" ????

Originally posted by maxpayne102 View Post
    Me and my wife went to the interview back in March 2019. Even though it went pretty well but we was NOT supposed to be interviewed on that day. We tried to reschedule the interview but ended up showing up anyway. The reason why we showed up was because USCIS did not respond to my rescheduling request, we had to cancel everything else to show up. My case status atm is still "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed." I submitted the "Outside Normal Processing Time" twice now. I'm about to renew my EAD card next month. This is going to be my third EAD card. Should I hire lawyer or something? Even with this pandemic going on, I felt like this is still taking too long.
    I just noticed that USCIS changed their processing time for i485 to July 13, 2019 and I130 to April 24, 2018 too. They have been changing these date every 3-6 months.

Anyone on the same boat? I tried to call the customer service couple of times, but they kept telling me to wait. They have to do some more "background check" ????
    I think you should speak to your senator or congressman
    H1b visa
    Concurrent F2A forms I-130 ,I-130A, I-485, I-864,I-944, I-765, I-693
    self filling with attorney consultation
    F.O Minneapolis, Mn
    6/12/2020 Package sent usps
    6/15 delivered
    6/26 checks cashed
    text messages with receipt # Sunday 6/28
    07/06/2020 received 3 receipts in the mail for I-130,1-765 &I-485
    8/7/2020 received biometric notice for 8/17
    8/17 fingerprints done & case updated