Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USPS delay in delivering EAD/AP renewal application to Lockbox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS delay in delivering EAD/AP renewal application to Lockbox.

Hi,

I mailed a renewal application which was supposed to be delivered on the 8th of Jan but the USPS website states that it has been delayed and not delivered yet. What should I do now, I am thinking of mailing out the necessary set of documents again but I don't want the USCIS to process a duplicate copy if they receive both? I can put a note explaining the situation in the cover letter but I suspect it may create complications.
    Any ideas or opinions are welcome.

Thanks

I shipped the form to remove the conditions of my wife December 20th. It was supposed to be a 3-5 day shipping. If took over two weeks to get delivered. I would wait around a few more days. I was also getting a little worry.
    10/26/2018 - PD
    11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
    11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
    11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
    11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
    12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
    02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
    03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

I'm sorry this happened to you. I have read the same thing several times that's why I recommend using another service.

If your EAD is not going to expire soon it is better to wait for USPS delivery. It may be delivered any day.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X