I passed my interiew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed my interiew

Just had my interview and i was shocked and can tell u all that is only god that have the approval answer. With all my preparation our interview lasted for only 10min plus the time of oath taking. I really thank god that the interview is over. The fear of the interview had always made me argue every little thing with my husabnd and now that the interview is over we now have pis.
    We owe all the glory to god. May gods name be praise for ever and all thanks to mother mary. The only question we were asked was how we meet. Thats all. Plz for those of u that are still waiting, i can understand what u are going through but i will encourage u all to hold on to god. For catholics, plz say ur rosary as much as u can with faith. My case is a testimony, i only filed in april. God sees our intensions, he said knock and the door will be open, seek and u shall find. I kept telling gods those words of his and i kept saying jesus go b4 me. For the 10min i was with the io i kept talking to god inside of me, i kept saying i cover the io with the blood of jesus, lord jesus speak through him. Mother mary help me out.and to god it really worked for me bcus i belive. The whole process has made me very close to god. There is absoultly nothing that is inpossoble b4 god from my expirence. After the interview my husband took me to my fervorite food sport, i couldnt even eat. I felt very hot and sick and i said god am sorry for all the wrongs i have done. This whole thing really brought me close to god. Plz u all should have faith. If god can do it for me a sinner he will do even more for each and everyone of u. I was also blessed with a job b4 my interview. Just have faith in god. May god bless america and each and everyone of us. Insipte of what ever country we are from, may we be able to contribute to the growth of this country. Amen

i am now waitin on my i 130 which is still on inital review. Can someone tell me why my i 130 is still on intial review. I never borther all this while bcus i felt i should be done with my i 485 b4 i start with i 130. I file all i 130, i 485 and employment authoriziton together.

My friend god/God does not work here, its only that what kind of IO you ended up with!!!!
    Do not expect your god/God to help you, its all about did you follow the rule of law?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X