Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biometrics request received for the dependents but not the primary applicant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics request received for the dependents but not the primary applicant!!

Hello All,

I just wanted to know if anyone is in the similar situation as us. My husband is the primary applicant for our I-485 processing. A week back we dependents (me and my son) received the biometrics notice but not my husband. Is anyone in the similar situation or has had a similar experience?

Thank you

We had the exact same issue. I tried to walk in with my spouse during her appointment and they did not let me in. I received Biometrics appointment couple of months after that. Not related with this but when they finally produced EAD and AP USPS lost it and I am still trying to get a renewal...
    City: Phoenix, AZ
    Employment Based EB1C via L1A
    NBC
    PD: 6/19
    I-140 Rcpt Date: June 19
    I-140 RFE: Mid Nov 2019
    I-140 RFE Submitted: Late Jan 2020
    I-140 Apprvd: Late Feb 2020
    I-485, I-131, AP Rcpt Date: Early Mar 2020
    RFIE for I-693: Late May 2020
    RFIE Rspnse Rcvd by USCIS: Mid Jun 2020
    Bio. Appt (only for my Spouse) Notice date: 08/01 Schdld for mid Aug
    5 days after "EAD Card Mailed"
    New Card Is Being Produced

Comment

I would contact USCIS to make sure they sent the letter. If they did, they will be able to send a copy.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Check with your attorney, they also gets a copy of those, just incase if you are missing your appointment.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

There are cases when one of the applicants receives the letter later, those with a letter should go to the biometrics. Without a letter, the biometric can not be done. Just follow USCIS information after you contact them, they may say to contact them again in X weeks.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Hello Anitha09

Had the primary applicant ended up receiving the biometric notice? We are also in the same boat.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X