Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum I-485 at the National Benefit Center

Hi friends,
    As you must have noticed, most of the recent asylum based I-485 are being routed to the benefit center. Unfortunately we have no processing time or enough information about this location. Here, we hope to share information about how cases are processed by the benefit center. So please feel free to share every information about your case : biometrics appointment, RFE, processing time anything. Thank you

Mine also was sent to Benefits center on Feb 6 from Dallas Lockbox and old fingerprint applied to my case since last week and that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by AsyleeNaija View Post
      Mine also was sent to Benefits center on Feb 6 from Dallas Lockbox and old fingerprint applied to my case since last week and that’s it.
      My case status was updated today to fingerprints were taken. I guess they reused my old fingerprints. So many questions are left unanswered.
      1) Will USCIS send us biometric notice or they will actually reuse the old ones?
      2) When can we expect our Green cards?
      3) Will the NBC process the cases or they will transfer them to another location?
      I truly hope I could get the answers to these questions.

Comment

Fingerprints was taken actually means that they are going to reuse your old fingerprints. As for when we can expect our GreenCards the long wait continues.

NBC will send it to either Nebraska or Texas. I am waiting for them to ask for my Medical RFE as I didn’t send it in. And hope they send my application to Nebraska

Comment

Originally posted by AsyleeNaija View Post
          Fingerprints was taken actually means that they are going to reuse your old fingerprints. As for when we can expect our GreenCards the long wait continues.

NBC will send it to either Nebraska or Texas. I am waiting for them to ask for my Medical RFE as I didn’t send it in. And hope they send my application to Nebraska
          They sent me the reuse fingerprints letter in last year October, since that, no any updates. It has been almost 6 months for no any updates!

Comment

Originally posted by KamlamLA View Post

They sent me the reuse fingerprints letter in last year October, since that, no any updates. It has been almost 6 months for no any updates!
            Is your case still at the benefit center or did they transfer it to one of the USCIS service center? Also when did you apply for your green card? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Hope19 View Post

Is your case still at the benefit center or did they transfer it to one of the USCIS service center? Also when did you apply for your green card? Thank you
              I applied last year end of September and my case still pending with national benefits center.

Comment

My case was applied in may 2019.Still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
                  My case was applied in may 2019.Still waiting
                  Hi Sahil,
                  I am sorry to hear about such delay. Hope you will get some good news soon. Do mind sharing where your case is being proceeded and if you have gotten your biometrics taken. Thank you

Comment

Hi Hope,
                    My case is being processed at TSC.
                    I did my biometrics in feb 2020.
                    after that no news.

Comment

Very fast processing in NSC. Just 8 months. Move to a place where you can apply go NSC

Comment

Originally posted by Adugenet View Post
                        Very fast processing in NSC. Just 8 months. Move to a place where you can apply go NSC
                        Hi Adugenet,
                        Thank you for sharing your timeline with us. I see that were interviewed. Are you the principal asylum applicant or a dependent? And where did they transfer your case before the interview? Thanks and congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Adugenet View Post
                          Did you go to the interview? Most asylum-based GC applications were approved without any interview

Comment

May be it is because I have a criminal record. Dwi, driving after revocation and half a dozen traffic tickets

Comment

I chat with the live chat agent from USCIS and he said they are processing i-485 receipts of October 2020 filers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X