No announcement yet.

I-485 AOS Interview: "Interview was scheduled" on 7th June 2021, no letter yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 AOS Interview: "Interview was scheduled" on 7th June 2021, no letter yet

My case was stuck at "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview..." from May 2020 to June 2021.
    Family-based / Marriage-based GC - F2 category, spouse of green-card holder.
    Submitted an inquiry online for "outside normal processing times" and within a month they changed the case status to "Interview was scheduled"
    Case status now reads: ""On June 7, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number <REDACTED>. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice."
    Two weeks later and no mail yet.
    I called USCIS on June 14th and the officer said he could not find any interview scheduled, he asked me to call back in a week.
    I also tried the online interface to print interview notice: https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/v2/manage
    It says "no interview" when I enter mine or my spouse name and birthdate, we have tried all combinations.
    Anyone got an interview in the recent past? When did your letter arrive?

yes for me the same online status since 1 week but no letter received.

Comment

I called USCIS they gave me date, time, location over phone (as suggested by others in this forum it is close to 4-5 weeks from Case Status update date, which is 6/7 here).
      Still nervously awaiting my appointment letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X