Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for I-1485

Hi, I have received RFE that is asking me for

1. I-693 Medicals - Me and my derivative - This is again easy and I can produce that
    2. Current employment proof -
    Current Employment Letter/Offer from your petitioning employer on the employer’s letterhead, signed and dated by an official. The letter must describe your specific job duties in detail, salary, date hired, wage, if temporary or permanent, full time or part time, length of employment, and likelihood of continued employment.

Point 2 confuses me - do i need to submit my offer letter when I joined the company and appraisal/increment letters I received over last 3 years ? Or do i need to have a new offer letter created by my HR because they are asking likelihood of continued employment. AM not sure, why they even ask likelihood of continued employment because I already filed I-485J

3. Paystubs, W2 and 1040 forms - this is easy, I could produce all of them

Please let me know if others have received similar RFE and what has your experience been

I am Dec 30,2020 filer and under EB-1 category

I think the letter should have all of this:
    The letter must describe your specific job duties in detail, salary, date hired, wage, if temporary or permanent, full time or part time, length of employment, and likelihood of continued employment.
    I guess in your case should mention the date you started, your current salary, position, job duties, is a permanent full-time position and they will keep you for the foreseeable future. In letterhead and signed by someone in authority (boss, HR, other).

In other words: a new letter signed by HR with all that information.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I agree with the above. I would submit original one plus a new HR letter with all the details asked to be sure.

Comment

Most companies issue these letters and without any delay so I don't see any issues.
        | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

Thank you so much. I have asked my HR to issue a new letter so I can submit the original joining letter as well as the new one...Appreciate quick response. I will try to respond to RFE by Friday as I have heard USCIS needs to issue as many GC as possible this quarter else they will be wasting many GCs

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X