Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite Daughter's EAD

Hello friends once again.

Me and my wife got our Combo (EAD/AP) cards in August but till date no update on daughter's combo card. The filing date is past the processing timelines by more than 3 months now.
    Her i-94 expires end of year.

1. Is there a way to put expedite request via Emma chat on the website?
    2. Anyone got Child's EAD/AP and if yes was it after putting in the request to expedite?
    3. Can she travel with her EAD/AP/485 application pending?
    4. If the Combo or GC is not received before end of year, can she continue to stay in US and on what grounds?

Thanks all and appreciate all your responses.

1.- I don't think a child can expedite EAD if there is no financial hardship with a job offer.
    2.- My child received the first EAD/AP at the same time as ours (principal and spouse).
    3.- She can travel within the USA. To travel abroad a valid AP is needed or some very specific visas.
    4.- If the 485 is still pending and the child does not 'age out', they can stay in the USA as long as the process is pending based on pending AOS.

How old is your child?
    What category did you use to apply for AOS?
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
      1.- I don't think a child can expedite EAD if there is no financial hardship with a job offer.
      2.- My child received the first EAD/AP at the same time as ours (principal and spouse).
      3.- She can travel within the USA. To travel abroad a valid AP is needed or some very specific visas.
      4.- If the 485 is still pending and the child does not 'age out', they can stay in the USA as long as the process is pending based on pending AOS.
      How old is your child?
      What category did you use to apply for AOS?

Child Age - 8Yr old
      Mine was filed as EB1C - Multinational Manager (L1A) and she was a dependent on L2.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X