Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Submitting After Rejection Due to Incorrect Payment Amount

Looking for a little help.

We submitted a marriage based green card application (I130+I130a filed online, paper application for I131, I485, I864, I765, I693), but just had it returned in the mail (rejected) due to incorrect payment.

In the rejected package we got back, they had split up and rearranged the original package.

We are getting ready to resubmit, but had some questions:

1) Should we simply re-submit the package as it was received upon return from USCIS, or should we re structure the package as it was on first submittal?
    - I'm inclined to return as received, as it appears they have somewhat sorted things through ? but want to be sure as I would never have sent original submittal like that (not so easy to sort through)
    2) The forms completed now have some grey numbers printed at the bottom (which are scored through on the bottom in some cases, and initialed by a USCIS representative)
    - Can we re-submit these as they are, or do we need to fill them out afresh?
    3) Form I-693 (which was submitted in a sealed envelope) was opened in the returned package, with the original envelope attached to the back of the form
    - Do we need to request a new sealed form from the doctor, or can we submit as is?
    4) Should we keep the I-797 forms that came with the rejection, or include them in the re-submital?
    5) Should we mark anything on the outside of the package to indicate it is a re-submital?

Really appreciate any help/guidance you can provide. We had really spent a lot of time organizing the original package, so want to make sure we send this back in the best way.

(Of note message copied over and edited from previous thread by FamilyGCApp which had no replies)

Hi, I just had the same issue. Where you able to get any answers on what to do? And if you could just resent everything sent before with the correct payment?
    thank you.

Comment

Your question was asked over two months ago but I'm also curious what you decided to do? I just asked same question several hours ago in another thread but waiting for answers. I've seen several people having this same question that is unanswered. I guess I have to keep waiting and searching and hopefully come across some useful info.
      Last edited by SCbasedPerson; 08-27-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X