Dependent Biometric in different ASC Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependent Biometric in different ASC Location

Something odd happened with our 485 applications. All notices for my spouse and child's 485 applications are going to my attorney's address only. I was okay with it as attorney was forwarding me the same. But their 485 biometric appointments are scheduled at the ASC near my attorney's address (NY) and not at our location (MO). What should I do now? Can we use the same notice and attend biometric at our local ASC as rescheduling the appointment can cause 1-2 months delay on 485 applications? Is it worth to book flights and attend the appointment in NY or there is any simpler option? They need to travel alone as my appointment is on the same day but at my local ASC. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Achi_bec View Post
    Something odd happened with our 485 applications. All notices for my spouse and child's 485 applications are going to my attorney's address only. I was okay with it as attorney was forwarding me the same. But their 485 biometric appointments are scheduled at the ASC near my attorney's address (NY) and not at our location (MO). What should I do now? Can we use the same notice and attend biometric at our local ASC as rescheduling the appointment can cause 1-2 months delay on 485 applications? Is it worth to book flights and attend the appointment in NY or there is any simpler option? They need to travel alone as my appointment is on the same day but at my local ASC. Any suggestions?
    You could walk into the ASC near you with the notice much earlier than the appointment date and check with them if they would allow you to do the biometrics there. There is a possibility that they might allow. Please make sure you take along with you proof that your wife and kids are in the same MO address.

In my case all my notices typically go to my attorney with a copy mailed to my address as I am the primary applicant. All notices for my wife and kid come directly to our address.
    | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

shiva_82 Thank you for your suggestion. Planning to do so. Not sure if my attorney messed it up or USCIS. Address on my application seems to be correct. But for them it seems it's attorney's address.

Comment

Achi_bec Did it work for you? I'm in a similar situation and would like to know if you were able to get the biometrics done at a different ASC
        | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X