Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Part 1 Admission Questions

Hi there,

I'm in the process of starting my green card application and stuck on the below item numbers of the I-485 form. Would someone be able to help?
    • 25.a - I was admitted in the US as a G-4 VISA holder working for an international organization. I believe I should select point "a" and enter "G4" but the form only allows text and slash. Hence, I entered "Nonimmigrant G VISA Holder." Is this correct?
    • 26.b - Expiration Date of Authorized Stay Shown on I-94 (mm/dd/yyyy) - The status on my I-94 says "D/S" or duration of stay. However, this field only accepts date format. Should I put the end date of my current contract?
    • 26.c - Status on Form I-94 (for example, class of admission, paroled, if paroled) - The class of admission on my I-94 simply says "G4." Since the form does not allow number, I'm not sure what to enter here?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

25a. That's fine
    26b. No. Write "D/S" by hand or disabled Javascript and type "D/S"
    26c. Write "G4" by hand or disabled Javascript and type "G4"

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I forgot how to start a new thread but since it involves entry this might be a good place to ask. I had a friend who had her son and cousin coming for a visit from China yesterday. They had valid Visas but were denied entry at the Atlanta airport yesterday. I don't think anyone from China was allowed in. Anyone know what is going on?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X