🔴 Packet Attachments: I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693 🔴

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🔴 Packet Attachments: I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693 🔴

Hello everyone! Can you please have a quick look at the attachments I am sending with my concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-864, I-693 for Family-Based I-130 Immediate Relative, for my foreign national parent. Many thanks!

G-1145 e-Notification

I-130
    1. Cover Letter
    2. Form I-130 Filing Fee
    3. Photographs (4: 2 for Petitioner, 2 for Beneficiary)
    4. Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (Edition 07/20/21)
    5. Certified Translation of Petitioner’s Birth Certificate
    6. Proof of Petitioner’s Status as Citizen of the United States (Passport, Naturalization Certificate)
    7. Proof of Beneficiary’s Identity: Certified Translation of Beneficiary’s Birth Certificate
    8. Copy of Foreign Passport of Beneficiary, Passport Page with U.S. Nonimmigrant Visa: B-2 of Beneficiary, Copy of Form I-94 Arrival-Departure Record of Beneficiary
    9. Certified Translation of Beneficiary’s Divorce Decree

I-485
    1. Cover Letter
    2. Form I-485 Filing Fee
    3. Photographs (2 for Applicant)
    4. Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Edition 12/23/22)
    5. Certified Translation of Applicant’s Birth Certificate
    6. Proof of Applicant’s Identity: Certified Translation of Applicant’s Birth Certificate
    7. Copy of Foreign Passport of Applicant, Passport Page with U.S. Nonimmigrant Visa: B-2 of Applicant, Copy of Form I-94 Arrival-Departure Record of Applicant
    8. Certified Translation of Applicant’s Divorce Decree

I-864
    1. Cover Letter
    2. Form 864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA
    3. Proof of Sponsor’s Status as Citizen of the United States (Passport, Naturalization Certificate)
    4. Forms 1040, Sponsor’s Tax Return Transcripts, for the most recent three tax years
    5. Forms W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, for the most recent three years
    6. Pay Stubs from the most recent six months
    7. Employer Verification Letter

I-693
    1. Cover Letter
    2. Form I-693, Report of Immigration Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
    ​

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X