Birth certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth certificate

I am in a really bad situation now. The Date of birth in my birth certificate(aug 1981) is different from the date of birth given in all other documents (ie school certificate, passport, marriage certificate- all these documents my DOB is May 1981). Since my birth is registered the corporation wont give me a non availability certificate or even after my father's request they denied giving a new birth certificate with the corrected date.SoI am in trouble. My attorney told me I have to produce COB or COU along with affidavits of two ppl for sure failing which my application might be denied. I have the affidavit but not the COB or certificate of unavailability . So what are my options? pls help me out.
    can my parents go to a court of law giving affidavit that all other certificates are right and not the Birth certificate and try to get an order which might result in corporation officials changing their records? or is it practical to change all the documents according to birth certificate, i know it is possible, but since i am in the US and i have a visa which i applied mentioning the May DOB will that be a prob?

what is the possible solution- i have only a few days left for me to apply for GC since my husbands priority date is current now and window is open for me.

Thank you
    Aanu

Can you please post an update of what you did

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X