Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greencard correction(I-90) approved but not yet recieved

Hello all,

I recently applied for an I-90 since my greencard did not have my middle initial.

After a couple of months I checked up on my application on the USCIS webpage. It says that my Greencard was approved, corrected and mailed.

It's been more than a month now and I still haven't recieved my card. I called the USCIS customer line and all the operator could do was send in a "notice to resend" to the service center that processed my card.

Can anyone advice on what steps I should take to expediate things? Has anyone had this experience before?

Thanks in advance.

in the same boat

Hi, did u get ur green card

Comment

Did you get your GC?

?

Comment

Unofrtunately....no.............except to wrtie them which i prefer than a call...............you can only make a status inquiry eevry 30 days so evn if u call again, they wont put in the inquiry if 30 days since your last call has not passed. and there a silly silly rule that you can only speak to a supervisor afte making 3 inquiries...............dont call anymore and write them. BTW if u moved since getting the card and now.....did u update your address?

Comment

Correction to GC card

Please let me know the procedure to correct the information on Green Card. My DOB month/date are reversed. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X