Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will I get the email notification of Re-entry Permit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will I get the email notification of Re-entry Permit ?

Hi,
    I sent my expedite application of Re-entry Permit on 24 Feb 17 and the mail was delivered on 27 Feb 17.
    I also wrote expedite on my application and provided related supporting documents.
    However, I didn't get email notification received with my application as at today (6 Mar) since i also submitted G-1145 to request E-Notification of Application.

Please kindly advise when I can receive email notification?
    Any chances or methods to process it faster since i need to leave soon for my oversea employment.
    I am worried about it.

Many thanks for your help!!

Originally posted by Winki Wong View Post
    Hi,
    I sent my expedite application of Re-entry Permit on 24 Feb 17 and the mail was delivered on 27 Feb 17.
    I also wrote expedite on my application and provided related supporting documents.
    However, I didn't get email notification received with my application as at today (6 Mar) since i also submitted G-1145 to request E-Notification of Application.
    Please kindly advise when I can receive email notification?
    Any chances or methods to process it faster since i need to leave soon for my oversea employment.
    I am worried about it.

Many thanks for your help!!
    I can only share my experience. Even with 'Expedite' on my application it took, good 2 months for my fingerprinting appointment. Now about the, re-entry permit itself, will take another month.
    I too had filled in the G-1145 application, and would get the text messages on my mobile from USCIS. You can call them on their helpline, with your application number to get more info on this front.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kudla View Post
      I can only share my experience. Even with 'Expedite' on my application it took, good 2 months for my fingerprinting appointment. Now about the, re-entry permit itself, will take another month.
      I too had filled in the G-1145 application, and would get the text messages on my mobile from USCIS. You can call them on their helpline, with your application number to get more info on this front.

Good luck!

Thanks for your advise. Can you share your timeline to me for reference? when did you submit the application and When did you receive the appointment letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Winki Wong View Post
        Thanks for your advise. Can you share your timeline to me for reference? when did you submit the application and When did you receive the appointment letter?
        Application submitted on 1/19 and appointment was on 3/2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kudla View Post
          Application submitted on 1/19 and appointment was on 3/2.
          Thanks for your sharing

It is already 10 working days after my submission but still not get any appointment letter.

When you receive the appointment letter, did you walk in or follow its scheduled date ? Thanks again.

Comment

I will need to go through this as well, and annoyingly i will only have 4 weeks to sort this out.

I guess after submission, i would not expect to get the biometrics call within that 4 weeks.

Comment

Waiting for biometrics appointing notice

Hi,

I just recently filed my I-131 (not expedited). I thought that it would only take 3 months to process re entry permit since I sent it at Dallas Lockbox but unfortunately they trasnferred it at VSC whick is currenly taking 5mos to process re entry permit. I have my first notice already, now I'm patiently waiting for my appointment notice since I need to leave the country on April 25, I have 4 weeks left to wait. Any suggestions on what I can do to expedite my biometrics appointment? Thank you for your help.

Comment

I will be going through this also, and I need to do my biometrics before I leave on April 25. And I just received my first NOA and patiently waiting on my biometrics appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X