Notice for 1-751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice for 1-751

I sent my application for the removal of green card condition on January 4th of 2019, it has being almost a month and I am yet to receive my notice, receipt or biometric appointment. I called the USCIS line and was given a reference number and special notice for 30 days.Please is anybody having the same issue? Or should I be concern? Please help on who to reach out to

Originally posted by Rick234 View Post
    I sent my application for the removal of green card condition on January 4th of 2019, it has being almost a month and I am yet to receive my notice, receipt or biometric appointment. I called the USCIS line and was given a reference number and special notice for 30 days.Please is anybody having the same issue? Or should I be concern? Please help on who to reach out to
    I submitted mine Feb 9, 2019 and received a NOA (i-797) Feb 19 with information that my green card is extended for 18 months. Now im waiting for biometric schedule notice

Comment

I filed February 4 for my spouse and got the NOA i797 in 10 days. Biometrics was done on March 6. (Filed from illinois. Sent paperwork to Arizona uscis office)

Comment

Can you find your receipt number when you try to check case status? mine can not be found and even when I called the computer still can

Comment

Have they given you the Notice of receipt yet? My package was delivered May 11th 2019 and until now I have not received any text.email notification or notice or receipt they have not cashed my check either. I am pretty worried

Comment

I have filed on 4th Jun 2019 to Phonenix from MN and got test message on 11th July . Waiting to get mail for next steps. Not sure what they are going to confirm. Are they sending renewed card? or steps for biometric?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X