Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to the USA

Dear Sir,

I've been a permanent resident of the USA since 09\20\01. I, together with my two children, one of whom was born in the USA have been living in the USA since 2001. My elder daughter was attending school. In 2008 I decided to come back with my children to Ukraine. The thing is that in Ukraine I`ve got two lots in the Carpathian mountains. I wanted to sell these two lots and was going to come back to the USA and to buy a house there. As I have no close relatives in Ukraine, I planned to manage everything during summer holidays. So, on 07\07\2008 I came to Ukraine. To sell the lots I had to collect all necessary documents. It took some time. But then one day I felt unwell. After medical examination, the doctors informed that I had a fibromyoma of body of uterus. I was prescribed a treatment to avoid an operation. But some time later I got pregnant. The doctors advised to leave the baby as it would help to treat the fibromyoma. The pregnancy was rather difficult and during all nine months I was under doctors` control. I was recommended to stay in bed and to avoid any stress. There was no question of flying back to the USA. On 10\29\2009 my son was born. But after that I faced the problem how to return back to the USA as I missed the term of return. So, I`m asking you to help and to tell me what I must do to be able to return to the USA. I can submit all the documents proving my words.

If you don`t know how to help me, please tell where I must apply.
    Looking forward to hearing from your soon,
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/returning-resident-visa-for-greencard-holders/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X