Biometric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric

I filed for my i751 in February 2019 and I received my receipt for the removal of condition on green card and it was 18 months extension but since February I did not received my biometric appointments letter up till now, I don't know what's going on. Can someone pls help me out, Nebraska office . Thanks

Hi ,
    I need to file for 1751 next month. Do you know if this also needed to have an interview same as the first one?
    Thanks

Comment

Most of the time you may not have second interview except they doubt your marriage, most people don't go for second interview

Comment

Originally posted by b3b3 View Post
        I filed for my i751 in February 2019 and I received my receipt for the removal of condition on green card and it was 18 months extension but since February I did not received my biometric appointments letter up till now, I don't know what's going on. Can someone pls help me out, Nebraska office . Thanks
        I filed to remove conditions too in Feb, i received 18 months extentions . I am yet to receive biometric appointment, i dont know whats going on. Arizona office.

Comment

I filed i751 on October 2018, received receipt 2 weeks later but not hearing anything since then. However, I just checked my status and it changed to "Finger print review were completed" on May 17. So I guess they don't need to retake the fingerprint. Just be patience and good luck to y'all. Texas

Comment

Guys am sure you will surely receive your biometric letter soon. More importantly is the fact that your GC has been extended .
            keep us posted when you receive the biometric letter
            Marriage based AOS
            Service Center : NBC
            Application centre : Boston
            PD:130,131,765 &485 : Dec, 8,20 7.
            Bio-metrics : January 2,2018.
            First SR :February 25,2018 (Day 79)
            Second SR : March 7, 2018 (Day 89)
            Card bn produced : 3/23/18
            Card received 3/30/18
            Case ready 2 b scheduled for AOS interview 6/20/18
            Interview scheduled:September 10&noticed received August 10
            Interview date: 9/10/18
            Approval letter received :9/14/18
            Card was mailed to me: 9/14/18
            Green card received : 9/19/18

Comment

Originally posted by Scubed View Post

I filed to remove conditions too in Feb, i received 18 months extentions . I am yet to receive biometric appointment, i dont know whats going on. Arizona office.
              I have not received anything as well after i received my 18 months extention. Filed Feb 11, 2019 and Nebraska office.

Comment

I filled in October p.d nov.received extension nothing else since the.nabraska

Comment

Traveling with my GC

Hello all,
                  I have a question. I will be traveling international this coming July for two weeks and will be back 4 days before my GC expires on Aug 10. I did submitted my forms I-751 renewal already.

My questions are:

1. Do I have to make an appointment with the USCIS to stamps my passport.

Please advise and I appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
                    I have applied 751 file on 4th August. Received acceptance letter two days later and card extended for 18 months. Its Nebraska office. Still I didn't received any biometric notice . Did anyone received or any update for that? I did that by myself. Should i hire any attorney to investigate?

Please help me if anyone knows about that or experienced the same.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

I have filed 751 removal of condition in feb 2019 and with in 1 or 2 months I got a letter for Biometric and it was done as per the appointment date. But my status have not changed till now. I was expecting it will atleast update the status that finger print or biometric has completed. Anyone know anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anand30 View Post
                        I have filed 751 removal of condition in feb 2019 and with in 1 or 2 months I got a letter for Biometric and it was done as per the appointment date. But my status have not changed till now. I was expecting it will atleast update the status that finger print or biometric has completed. Anyone know anything about it.
                        It means, you are waiting since may 2019 for status update after biometrics.! OMG!

I applied in dec 10 2019, got biometrics on Jan 21 2020. no status update. Its still saying case is received. I dont know whats next

Comment

Originally posted by mdkhan View Post

It means, you are waiting since may 2019 for status update after biometrics.! OMG!

I applied in dec 10 2019, got biometrics on Jan 21 2020. no status update. Its still saying case is received. I dont know whats next
                          I also filed in Decemeber and my case is at the Nebraska Center. I have freinds who filed after i did and they received their new GC today. Their case was processed in Vermont. Not sure if Nebraska is mov ing slow. My case status still reads "Fngerprints were received.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X