Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help to file i751 to remove condition from GC

Hi There!
    I found that is the place to get some kind of right direction based on real life experience. Thanks in advance to read me first of all.

I have received a mail from USCIS notifying to apply for removing condition ( in June 9 my 90 days window period will start)

1. Can i apply even before 9th even its not window started?
    2. I am applying from Minnesota. Is that Nebraska field office to apply?
    2. What documents should i submit with that application( I have joint account, insurance - we don't have any joint mortgage or loan , bills that jointly, we have filed taxes separately but my husband used my daughter's expanse, my husband's dental benefit that added with my insurance as well as i am full authorized for his life insurance .And yes couple of pictures . we are not the picture guy! . That's all i have to submit) ..

Is that enough documents for making uscis happy? or anything else needed . Please advise from your experience.

3. What red flag should i consider to have an interview ? Is that usually happens?

That's all i have questions for today. Will be back soon while i am preparing all documents together.

I truly appreciate you feedback and welcome to have any experience that might be helpful for me as well as others.

All the best!

1. No. Unless you are divorced or widowed/widower, you cannot file early. Your application will be rejected as untimely.
    2. https://www.uscis.gov/ Check that website. Search for I-751, then look under 'Where to File'
    3. Submit any and all evidence from the time you received your GC through today that shows that your marriage was legit. Especially financial documents. Joint bank accounts, credit card accounts, utilities, internet, car insurance, health insurance, car titles, property deeds, joint lease, etc. If you filed 'Married, Separate', include your taxes. If you filed 'Single', amend your taxes to 'Married' and show proof of amendment. You can also use emergency contact forms showing each other as emergency contact, employee records showing your status as 'married', joint accounts like Amazon and Netflix, etc., affidavits from friends and family, if you have kids together submit their birth certificates, you can also submit your driver's license showing a shared address. Basically anything that has both of your names on it, and anything that shows you live together. Pictures are good, but they don't carry as much weight.

4. Red flags that might get you an interview are lack of evidence, not living together, not having joint financial records, etc.
    2/20: Received at Chicago lockbox
    4/04: We reviewed your biometrics and are processing your case (I-765 & I-485)
    4/18: Ready to be scheduled for an interview (No notification, not updated on either site until Aug 27)
    4/19: Request to expedite EAD
    5/11: Received EAD
    6/26: Applied for Advance Parole
    8/09: Advance Parole approved
    8/29: Scheduled for Interview
    10/11: Interview
    10/12: RFE on I-130 (misplaced G28)
    10/16: Sent new G28
    10/19: Approved!

Comment

Thank you! That helps.

Comment