Is my I-751 application lost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my I-751 application lost?

I am quite stressful right now since I sent my I-751 application to USCIS Dallas Lockbox and it was delivered on May 11th. I also included the G 1145 form for text/email notification.

Until now I do not receive anything from USCIS that my case was received, the check was never cashed either. I doubled checked with the Post office and they told me the package was delivered at the right location. I called USCIS twice but they said there was nothing in the system regarding my A#.

Right now I do not know what the next step to take. Is my application lost? Should I re-file?

I have the same problem with Dallas Lockbox, they received my form on May 14th and nothing yet, no text/mail/charge. Sent by FedEx ground.

Haven't called yet.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I sent it through USPS Priority so there is no signature required, I have no idea if they pick it up or not

Hopefully there will good news for both of us. please keep me updated

Comment

I just received an alert that USCIS Dallas Lockbox charged my card.
        No text/email/letter with case number yet.

I read somewhere that it could take an extra week for mail delivered by USPS (don't know if true). I hope you get news soon.
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Oh I am glad that they charged your card, that means they are processing your application. Thank you for letting me know. I still have no news I will wait till the end of next week to see. I'm still very worried but hopefully things will go well.

Comment

I received the receipt for my form, mine was not I-751. Don't know if that makes a difference.
            ---

Comment

Originally posted by alpha116 View Post
              I am quite stressful right now since I sent my I-751 application to USCIS Dallas Lockbox and it was delivered on May 11th. I also included the G 1145 form for text/email notification.

Until now I do not receive anything from USCIS that my case was received, the check was never cashed either. I doubled checked with the Post office and they told me the package was delivered at the right location. I called USCIS twice but they said there was nothing in the system regarding my A#.

Right now I do not know what the next step to take. Is my application lost? Should I re-file?
              I’m in the situation, mine was delivered to Dallas tx on June 6 not nothing until today

Comment

After how many days both of you Guys got the notification?

Comment

I got the text for my form at day 17, the NOA arrived a week later.
                  ---

Comment

Hi Alpha and Delta, could you update your timeline? I also sent I 751 to Dallas. Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X