Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 timeline

Hi guys!
    In 2018 my husband and I applied for adjustment of status. Had out interview in February 2019 and got our card in March 2019.
    This year, applied for removal of conditions on 2nd December 2020, right after the 90 days deadline started. Haven’t heard anything back. When should I expect the receipt notice to come in?
    thank you!

Anyone please?

Comment

Originally posted by Bialatif View Post
      Anyone please?
      Mine took just under 2 weeks before they took the money and sent the letter but have seen others where it has taken a month or so. Have they cashed the money yet? Once they do that then the letter usually arrives a week later or so. I signed up for email text updates but never received them so don't get disheartened. As its December I'm guessing mail is definitely taking longer. If you haven't already sign up for the usps informed delivery then I recommend that as that lets you know what mail you are receiving that day. If you haven't heard anything after a month and they still haven't cashed the money then I would start contacting them.

Comment

Hey Bialatif,
        can you please update what docs did you sent?
        mine is due now but I am planning to apply in feb

Comment

I have sent the basic stuff with bonafides of continuation of marriage and living together. Haven’t heard anything back yet

Comment

Same here. My timeline is exactly the same as yours in regards to interview and green card receipt. Sent for removal of conditions mid November bc my husbands GC expires early Feb. I only know they received bc I tracked a signature and it says it was signed by someone and left in the mail room. I sent to Sky harbor AZ (I forgot the exact address). They still haven’t cashed our checks either. Please let me know if you have any updates and I’ll do the same.

Comment

I have not heard anything back yet. I filed through a lawyer so I don’t know which center they sent it to. The lawyer gets back to office on the 4th and that’s when I’m planning to call in to see what’s the update

Comment

Still no receipt notices or cheque cashed. Applied in December 2. My GC expires on 21st February. What should I do? When should I start getting worried?

Comment

It took about 4 weeks for me to receive my receipt (I-797 Notice of Action) back in July 2020. If you don’t hear anything back by 6 weeks, I would call up USCIS to ask for an update. I have yet to receive my biometrics appointment (in California) after 6 months of sending in my I-751.

Comment

It’s already been 5 weeks I think I’m gonna call them next week

Comment

I called and I literally can’t get though because I don’t have a receipt #. If any one knows how I can get to a live person on the phone, please let me know.

A member on another of my posts said their lawyer said it’s taking 8-10 weeks for receipt.

Comment

Oh my god that’s such a long wait, I’d die of anxiety

Comment

I’m in the same boat here. Sent my I-751 to the Phoenix AZ lockbox through USPS on 11/16. Tracking number shows it was delivered on 11/19. I also included form G-1145 for electronic notification but didn’t receive anything. No text, no email, no receipt, check is not yet cashed and I’m freaking out. I tried calling USCIS yesterday but couldn’t even get connected to a representative. Also emailed the lockbox support but this is the automated email sent back to me:

“An inquiry related to a receipt notice for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence or I-829, Petition by Investor to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status will not be addressed, as those notices are not printed by the lockbox.”

Please keep updating if there’s any news and I’ll do the same!

Comment

For anyone interested they finally cashed our checks today!!! Thank God! Hopefully we’ll receive the extension before his GC expires.

Comment

LillyNg same timeline for me. They received 11/17 I believe. Took about 50 plus days to cash.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X