Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFE I-751 after applying on August 2019...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE I-751 after applying on August 2019...

Hi all,
    My wife and I applied for I-751 and I haven't heard anything from them until recently ( right after I changed my address to our new house ) and making a call to ask if there was any updates with my case....

So right after I change my address I get a notification from the USCIS asking for RFE,
    Letter states I showed evidence of
    Proof of joint auto insurance
    Proof of joint health insurance
    An Affidavit
    Joint tax documents
    Joint utility bill

Since then, My wife and I have been to many vacations, moved to 2 different addresses and recently built a house and moved into our forever home.

It says, However I did not provides copies of last few years of joint bank statements showing my financial transactions history during our relationship.
    Or No evidence of combined property, life insurance or that we made estate health and financial planning arrangements with each other

So I am planning to add:
    Our lease from our recent rented property with both of our names on it.
    Our new house which has both of our names and signatures on all of the documents
    Our joint bank account that we opened up 3-4 years ago which i did not add documents of those but I will add them this time.
    We have another bank account on my wife's name where my check goes into and we make our credit card payments from bank account after we use our joint credit card for our expenses. ( but that card is not joint ?? so any suggestions for that ?
    we have joint health insurance still
    joint auto insurance
    I can get a few more affidavit if necessary
    and past 3 years of tax documents
    Our recent vacation ticket purchases and hotel, airplane purchases and photos from our vacation
    Our driver license copies from our current state

anything else i should be adding?

Also the debit savings account we have been using since we got married where my check goes into, We pay our credit card bill with, made our house down payment, which is on my wife’s name, we are going to go make it into a joint account today to also send that with our paper work. Would that be okay?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X