I-751 May Filers to Phoenix AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tauraos View Post
    Actually people with their I751 pending after sept 4 are also getting the new extension letters. California service center has been sending everyone new extension letters. I have not seen other service centers send any.
    LIN service center is apparently sending 2nd extension letters as well for 24 months.

Comment

My credit card was cashed on Saturday,when will I receive text/e-mail/ letter with the receipt number? I read here that some people got the text/e-mail the day after they were cashed.

Comment

Hello, I wanted to provide an update as to my wife's USCIS i-751 timeline, for others' reference:

5-25-21 - I-751 package received in Phoenix office and signed for
        6-3-21 - check cashed and later that day received text message with receipt number
        6-10-21 - case first began being trackable on USCIS case tracking website
        6-18-21 - We received I-797 receipt notice in the mail extending green card validity by 18 months.
        8-12-21 - Received I-797C notice of action that my wife will not be required to attend a biometrics appointment as her previously recorded biometrics are sufficient (but no refund on the biometrics fee LOL)
        11-08-21 - Received another I-797 receipt notice in the mail extending green card validity by 24 months.
        3-23-22 - Online Case status updated to "New Card is being produced"
        3-24-22 - Online Case status updated to "Case was approved"
        3-25-22 - Online Case status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

That's all so far. I'm expecting the card to come in the mail shortly. We were not required to attend an interview. The case was processed by the Texas processing center.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Congratulations! I am very happy for you and your wife!
          01/28/2019 PD: i130, i485, i765, i131
          01/31/2019 Check cashed
          02/27/2019 Fingerprints review completed
          09/05/2019 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview
          No EDA, AP, Nothing

Comment

05/14/21 - i751 package was delivered to Phoenix AZ PO Box
            05/28/21 check cashed
            05/29/21 text message with receipt number. WAC.
            06/03/21 received 18 months extension notice by mail
            09/10/21 fingerprints waved
            10/19/21 24 months extension notice

02/23/22 RFE - asking for more evidence
            03/30/22 RFE sent
            03/31/22 filed N400

I was actually very surprised to get RFE. I submitted a lot of evidence to begin with. Although we do have a huge age gap, that might have raised some questions, but don’t they read notes from the first interview? So we filed 2021 taxes and submitted more bank statements, investment accounts etc. they wanted to see more financial commingling. I hope that’s enough, I can’t even imagine what else would be considered enough. I mean.. they can come over for dinner, drinks or something lol they should dedicate the whole department to visits, that would have made the process so much faster and easier.

Comment

New card is being produced today! Took 2 days after they received my 2lbs RFE package Probably went straight to officer’s desk. I am very grateful

Comment

Originally posted by SantaAnaAOS View Post
                New card is being produced today! Took 2 days after they received my 2lbs RFE package Probably went straight to officer’s desk. I am very grateful
                Congratulations!
                09/19/2019 - Case Approved i130 & i485
                06/28/2021 - i-751 sent via UPS
                07/02/2021 - Check was cashed & got receipt number starting SRC
                07/06/2021 - Received 18 months extension in mail
                08/16/2021 - biometrics waived; received i797 in mail. Online status still at case received
                11/20/2021 - Received 24 months extension in mail

Comment

UPDATE:

12-08-22 NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED.

On December 8, 2022, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC219--------, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.​

Case History
                  • 06/01/2021

The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
                  • 05/04/2021

We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X