Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issuing Check for 751 filing Question - Certified Check or Regular Check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issuing Check for 751 filing Question - Certified Check or Regular Check?

Would you recommend sending USCIS a certified check or just a regular check as payment? What did you guys send them?

Also, the amount written on the check should be $680, correct (combination of $585 filing fee and $85 biometric fee)? What memo did you write on the check?

Thank you so much!

You can use either payment method.

Comment

Originally posted by longee94 View Post
      You can use either payment method.
      Noted. What amount did you input on the check? Did you write the total for the 751 filing fee and biometric fee which is $680? Or did you issue 2 separate checks for the 751 filing fee and biometric fee? Also, what memo did you write?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post

Noted. What amount did you input on the check? Did you write the total for the 751 filing fee and biometric fee which is $680? Or did you issue 2 separate checks for the 751 filing fee and biometric fee? Also, what memo did you write?

thanks!
        We are planning to file soon. We have one cashier check for the amount of $680.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthBay2019 View Post

We are planning to file soon. We have one cashier check for the amount of $680.
          Noted. Did you have to input any memo for the check? I was wondering if we have to input “combined fees for 751 filing and biometric” or something…

Comment

Hi,
            Its better to issue two different checks for different process. It will always helpful to avoid unwanted issues. Usually we follow the same.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
              Hi,
              Its better to issue two different checks for different process. It will always helpful to avoid unwanted issues. Usually we follow the same.
              Thanks
              Thanks. So you issued two separate checks for biometric and 751 filing fee?

Comment

Hi,
                Yes. But not me. One of my well known circle.
                Thanks

Comment

Noted. Did you have to input any memo for the check? I was wondering if we have to input “combined fees for 751 filing and biometric” or something…
                  In the memo part of cashier check, we had the bank put "i-751 application and biometric fee"

Comment

thanks!
                    I used a credit card and used just put one total, $765 I believe.

Comment

Would you recommend sending USCIS a certified check or just a regular check as payment? What did you guys send them?

Also, the amount written on the check should be $680, correct (combination of $585 filing fee and $85 biometric fee)? What memo did you write on the check?

Thank you so much!
                      We sent a Cashier's Check drawn from our joint account, with the total amount of $680, and the memo line of the CC showed I-751 Filing Fee & Biometric Fee.
                      Cheers...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X