Greencard re-entry permit reasons in application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greencard re-entry permit reasons in application

We have received our green card last year after 17 years of being here, my wife wants to take a break, go back to India and take care of her parents for a year, so we are planning to apply a reentry permit, question we have is, if we say taking care of family would her permit be rejected? Are there certain specific languages we need to use? if someone who has got the re-permits approved can advise, it would be great. Thank you

Originally posted by yogibear123 View Post
    We have received our green card last year after 17 years of being here, my wife wants to take a break, go back to India and take care of her parents for a year, so we are planning to apply a reentry permit, question we have is, if we say taking care of family would her permit be rejected? Are there certain specific languages we need to use? if someone who has got the re-permits approved can advise, it would be great. Thank you
    I have mentioned reasons such as 'family obligations' and 'caring for parents' in several of my RP applications. This should be more than suffice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X