working in Australia/NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working in Australia/NZ

I am trying to get a teaching job but the visa situation is difficult (you need a visa to get a job and a job to get a visa). Can anyone tell me if I went down on a tourist visa would employers still interview me (or would this be illegal).

Well...its not illegal to apply for jobs while you are on a visit visa in NZ. However you will have to get your visa/permit converted to work visa/permit before you can commence work.
    ...D

Comment

I AM ROHIT FROM MUMBAI . DOING VISA CONSULTANCY IN MUMBAI.
      I CAN HELP YOU TO SATTLE IN NZ WITH JOB.
      EVERYTHING WILL BE LEGALY AND STEP BY STEP.
      IT WIL COST AROUND INDIAN RUPEES 5.5 TO 6 LAKHS.

NO CHEATING .

IF INTERESTED PL.REPLY ME TO EMAIL:[email protected]
      OR CALL ME : 09869 578538

THANKS
      ROHIT PIPALIA
      MUMBAI

Comment

help with visa

Getting a visa into Australia depends on a number of things. Firstly, you have to decide wheterh ytou want to apply for temporary or permanent residence.

Once you have made that cjoice you have to have a look at what type of visa you want to apply for. Basically, there is either a points test based on aa number of criteria, such as age, relevant work experience etc. Alternativley, it may be possible for you to be sponsored by one of the State?territory governments.

I know its is confusing - that;t how we found it when we migrated from UK to Oz in 2000.

My new website should be up and running by tonight. have a look and see if i can help you - doing the free assessment will not cost you a penny.

Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X