Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to successful immigrants to NZ

Hello there!
    I've been looking for immigration to NZ for a long time already. My problem is that my current occupation doesnt match my education. Therefore im not meeting the Skilled Migrant Category requirements. Though local immigration agents say that they can easily arrange my immigration, but ask a fee from 4000 to 6000 USD, and that is too much for me.
    So now im thinking of possibility to move to NZ well… sort of illegally – arrive as a tourist and stay there for good. Im not picky in choosing a job – anything from work at some farm or a restaurant of some kind will suit me. So I believe getting a job will not be a problem for me. Or am I wrong?
    One more thing bothers me: Immigration Control Department in NZ. Does it ‘play hard’? I mean considering I will be absolutely law-abiding resident of NZ what are my chances of being deported from the country anyway?

Any help with the answers will be highly appreciated.
    Cheers!

Hi there,

I won't even think about doing what you are suggesting. Immigration NZ are in this game a long time - and there is no way you will be able to work and live in NZ without the relevant paper work.

My advice is to do it right - or you will always be looking over your back.

Simon

Comment

Yeah... im guessing u r right, Simon. Gotta get myself together and start with a process...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X