Negative assessment from AACA for Indian architect degree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative assessment from AACA for Indian architect degree

I am a B.Arch from VTU, Belgaum, graduating in 2008 with a 5 year course. I had recently sent my assessment to AACA for Stage 1 assessment but it came out as Not Suitable.

I have replied to that email asking for reason why. Does anyone know if they provide that information?

Did anyone from India or VTU specifically with a 5 years B.Arch with no masters degree get a Suitable assessment from AACA?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for you, but you won't get anything positive from this reply

Comment

I agree. Sometimes it is hard to pass the exams to have certain certifications. Especially when you try to prove you’ve had a good education in your country and want to use it in the USA

Comment

I agree. Sometimes it is hard to pass the exams to have certain certifications. Especially when you try to prove you’ve had a good education in your country and want to use it in the USA. The US educative system is strict and precise, making it hard to become a professional. That’s why it is important to work hard and study everything properly. Or try and study there again. It is never late to learn something new. However, you may find more information about architect faculties in the USA here on architectstudents.com.
        Last edited by DonaldVeelage; 09-26-2022, 04:32 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X