No announcement yet.

Apply for NZ Residence without husband!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for NZ Residence without husband!

Hi. I am in 'Accredited Employer Work Visa' since last 8 months and working with that employer who offered me the job for that visa. I am here with my husband who is on 'Partner of a Worker' Visa and is doing a full time contractor job since last 3 months. I also have 2 school going kids who are on 'Student Visa - Dependent of Worker' Visa.

After completing 24 months in my current Tier 2 employment (ANZSCO 241111), I am willing to apply for 'Work to Residence' visa with my 2 kids who will be younger than 24 years at that time.

1) Can I apply for 'Work to Residence' visa a t that time and NOT include my husband who is on 'Partner of a Worker' visa (personal reasons)? I want my husband to stay on 'Partner of a Worker' while I apply for 'Work to Residence' for myself and my 2 depedents only. Is this doable?

2) Can I apply for the Residence visa separately later for my husband after I and my dependents (kids) are granted Residence visa (as I dont want to include him in my Residence visa application)?

Thank you for reading.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X