X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woring in India on US Payroll

Hello

I wish to seek your expertise inputs about this below query:

I'm in US since last 4.8yrs on L1 visa and my spouse got her L2 EAD Visa and working for a US based company.. Her L2 EAD is valid until 2017.. Due to personnel reasons we decided to return back to India and her employer is requesting her to continue to work from India on US payroll and their HR is working on initiating some paper work as well...Now my question is would that be possible to continue to work ? If yes, how about the tax filing etc? As we are returning to India by end of May-2016 I'm expecting her W2 for this initial 5 months where we can file our taxes for 2016.. What about ones we reach India ? Who/How she will get her Form16 to file taxes in India considering her US payroll ? Pl advise

working from India for a US Company

Can you advise me on on what you did regarding that. I am in USA for 12 years and currently in EAD which is expiring in June. I going to India for good on end of May . My current employer may allow me to work from India for a while. What should my employer or I should do on that regard. Is there any problem to work as a consultant or contractor and company paying to my US bank account.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X