Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to show Denial Notice in Port of Entry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to show Denial Notice in Port of Entry?

Hi,

My I-94 extension is denied and USCIS website tells they sent it on No 18th. How many days to recieve the notice? I am going back by coming sunday(Nov 23rd). I am worried whether I will get the Denial notice before I leave. Do I need to show my denial petition when I return my I-94(It expired long back and we applied for extension before it expired. )? Can any one please help me out....

Any help please.

Comment

You have to declare that when you go for the visa in the visa application form. You have violated the terms of the visa from the date of denial according to some and from the date of expiry according to some. Either case, you have illegal presence.

Having a denial notice is not a big deal. Having the notice of filing extension before the I-94 expired helps and you leaving the country as soon as you got/heard of denial helps at POE.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X