Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer of Residence

Hi,

I'm relocating back to India. Are there any specific procedures to apply for a Transfer of Residence - application forms to be filled, specific documents etc? I'm aware of the what goods are dutiable, allowances for goods to be shipped back etc. but can't find any info on how to apply or confirm to immigration/ customs officials of my Transfer of Residence status. Would appreciate any information anyone may be able to provide.

Thanks!

Transfer of Residence

Hi Benny,

Just saw your note, which you posted in Feb. Are u still looking for info ? or got it ?

Raghu

Originally posted by jbenny77 View Post
    Hi,

I'm relocating back to India. Are there any specific procedures to apply for a Transfer of Residence - application forms to be filled, specific documents etc? I'm aware of the what goods are dutiable, allowances for goods to be shipped back etc. but can't find any info on how to apply or confirm to immigration/ customs officials of my Transfer of Residence status. Would appreciate any information anyone may be able to provide.

Thanks!

Comment

Need to know how to apply for transfer of residence

hi I did like know the procedure about how to apply for transfer of residenece to India. do I need to fillup any forms before I reach ? do I need to fill any form for US Government as I am US citizen with OCI?

Pl help me ASAP I am flying back on 05/18/2009.

Comment

Returning to India

Hi all,
        I am returning to India after two years in Canada, and I'm hearing about a transfer of residence stamp (?seal) on my passport. Can someone tell me where I can get this, or what the procedure for getting this is.

Many thanks in advance!

KSD

Comment

There is no such statmp in the passport.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X