Schools in Mumbai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schools in Mumbai?

Hi - My family will be moving to Mumbai this year. My husband and I are Americans and have four daughters (ages 5-9). It looks like my husband will be working in Goregaon (West).

My question is regarding schools - where do we even begin??? And how hard is it to get into a British or American school (in terms of a wait list, etc). We would like to focus our housing hunt in the area where the children would attend school, but don't know what schools we should be looking at. I have heard of ASB and Ecole Mondiale, but no others... Needless to say, this makes us very nervous - not knowing where to begin!! Any websites, tips, advice on schools??

Thank you!!

Hi,
    There is a website for American School of Bombay
    Eco Mondiale is located in Juhu area. There website is
    You can get more details from there.
    Let me know if you need more information about the city.
    Regards
    Deeps
    Last edited by ceci1073; 12-30-2020, 10:11 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

In google you can find many of school details with their address, Contact number and also you can get website for that school. So you have many option to select that school as per your requirement.

Comment

Hi
        There are good international schools in Mumbai (India) which follow an international teaching pattern and educational standards. These international schools with their international teaching pattern are an ideal choice for your children rather than a local English medium school where it is difficult to adapt to the local teaching methods.

Though there are many international schools operating in Mumbai (India), Ascend International School stands out with its state of the art, highly qualified faculty and staff, innovative individualized programs, experienced leadership and a progressive education model. For more information on the same, visit,
        Last edited by ceci1073; 12-30-2020, 10:12 AM. Reason: Links

Comment

I would recommend you choose Oberoi International school. This IB school have 2 campuses. One is at Goregaon East and another one is at Jogeshwari East.
          Last edited by ceci1073; 12-30-2020, 10:13 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

[QUOTE=ankit525;n352178]Hi
            There are good international schools in Mumbai (India) which follow an international teaching pattern and educational standards. These international schools with their international teaching pattern are an ideal choice for your children rather than a local English medium school where it is difficult to adapt to the local teaching methods.

Though there are many international schools operating in Mumbai (India), Ascend International School stands out with its state of the art, highly qualified faculty and staff, innovative individualized programs, experienced leadership and a progressive education model. For more information on the same, visit,

You have to be very careful when it comes to India. I like the country but .. The general mentality is very different from the European one. The declared "international" school may be a typical local school where are taught instead of mathematics. I will not say bad things towards this particular school. But any information needs to be checked with your own eyes. Try asking for a guided tour for you. This is perfectly acceptable and will give you an opportunity to rate the school.

Comment

I think that it is not worry of learning in Mumbai because There are many school where you take learning under your budget and rating

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X