Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2 missing please help

Hi

I had problems with my previous employer so he did not give me the last two months pay stub and also W2, as i join the other employer for which i have everything.

what is the way i can file my tax return as i am sure that he run my payroll.

I can not talk to him as i brake the contract with him.

PLEASE HELP
    Thanks a ton in Advance.

If you don't have W2, you can file tax returns based on your last pay stub, as long as you know that is accurate.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

W2 missing please help

Hi Thanks for yours Quick Response, Actually i worked with him till may end and i have paystubs till march only, so basically i dont have the last two pay stubs and also no W2

Can you please suggest me something, i dont want to talk to that guy again as he keeps on threatening me.

Hope you undersatnd.

Thanks

Comment

kidhapaji,

Breaking the contract and not receiving the w2 are two different things.

Send an email to your ex-employer with the address where you receive your USPS mail. Else, he may claim that he sent it out and your mailing address is not valid and so the mail returned.

By Law, Every employer must provide the W2 copy to all the employees (working on W2-Payroll). If your employer mentions that he is not ready to issue the W2, then you can contact IRS and they will make sure that you will receive it. No employer will dare to mess up with IRS.

Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X