Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling between USA and Canada

Hi All,

This is my first thread/question on this forum, please let me know if this below topic is already been discussed earlier.

Currently i am on H1B visa working in US, my employer is applying for my work permit to Canada and asking me to work for Canadian project. Technically i will be Canadian Employee and no more be a US employee of the same employer. As my wife is currently employed at US and kid attending school, I wont be able to shift my family for an year or so, this will make me to travel between Canada and US.

My question is, having a valid H1B visa and not working in any of the project in US, will i be able to visit my family on the basis of having valid H1B visa or should i have to process dependent/other visiting visa using my wife's document.

Thanks in advance

school in Canada

Hello,

I was recently admitted to a Doctoral program in Ontario. My wife and I are planning on driving up to the border (washington state) to apply for visa's there. A couple of questions:

Can we do that?

I received this link from the admissions department: http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regula...ction-214.html. Can anyone verify that this works?

The link says that americans can apply for a visa at the border with the correct paper work.

Or is this old?

And do I have to apply through the online process or through the mail?

Any advice helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X