Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i enter Canada without a visa if i was denied US Entry in Past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i enter Canada without a visa if i was denied US Entry in Past?

I am from Australia, I accidentally overstayed VWP for America by 1 day due to a delta error back in 2013.. Long story.
    2014 i went Back over to America without knowing about my overstay and was denied Entry.

In a few months i would like to go to Germany for a week, then fly from Paris(or London) to Toronto for a week, back to Paris so i can attend a concert,spend a week there and then back to Australia... Obviously with Hotel Reservations, return flights, Concert tickets...

I'm aware, as an Australian i am able to travel without a visa correct? Will they question my US Overstay?? Will they even see it on there DB?

Obviously i do not plan on lying to immigration at all, but if they do not ask any questions about denials to other countries well i would rather not bring it up =)

Just trying to find out as much info to plan this as best as i can as i do not want to lose thousands of dollars..

Enter in Canada

No Dear,
    You Can Not Enter in Canada Without Visa Because they have Strict Govt Rules...

Comment

Canada and USA have an agreement to share immigration database. So they can identify that you have over stayed last time in the US.

But I'm not sure whether they will deny entry into canada or not, because of that reason.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kppanday View Post
        No Dear,
        You Can Not Enter in Canada Without Visa Because they have Strict Govt Rules...
        You are wrong here. He can enter Canada without a visa if his stay is less than 6 months. However, the denied entry can't be answered by one of us. If you can prove to the border agent that you have no wrong intentions during your stay, you can certainly go through.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X