IELTS exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IELTS exam

I am on H1b visa in usa since 2000. I applied in 2001 in india. Any one got letter from new delhi office.

============
    The initial evaluation of your application has not yet been completed. Based on our current assessment rates, at the initial evaluation stage approximately 80% of skilled worker applications are determined to require an interview. An interview is often needed to confirm that an applicant speaks, reads and writes English "fluently" or "well" since the point awarded for language can be a determining factor in the success of their application.

Because independent confirmation of your claimed language ability could assist us in determining whether an interview is required to assess your application, we are giving you the opportunity to obtain an indendent assessment of your English language proficiency. This assessment may be obtained by writing the general training english test of the international english testing system ( IELTS ), which is administered by the British Council.

If you write the IELTS before Feb 1 2003, we will complete an initial evaluation of your application by March 31, 2003. We will not respond to inquiries received prior to that date.

If you choose not to write the IELTS test, dur to a large inventory of cases pending initial evaluation it is not likely that we will be able to complate the initial evaluation of your application by March 31, 2003. After that date your application will be assessed according to the selection criteria of the new Immigration and Refuges protection Act ( IRPA ).
    ==========

Any one has this letter ..

Yes, I have heard some people getting that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X