Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 questions regarding filling up the PR application form

Dear Mr Curt and other Members,
    I am appreciating the help given in this forum.

I am currently filling the PR application form(IMM 0008) and I have 3 doubts. I request help to clear my doubts for the following items.

1. How many family members(incl yrself) are included in the application for PR?

My query : I am married with wife and a kid. But I am the only applicant, that means my wife and kid are not applying for PR.

So what should be my answer for the question "Hw many fmly members?" Should it be "1" as I am the only applicant ?

2. Item no 26 on the PR application form (IMM 0008) asks about the work experience.

My query : I have worked as Electrical Engineer for the past 14 years.
    My occupation has NOT changed eventhough I have had many employers. Do I need to list all my employer's particulars? Or is it enough if I make one entry in a single line as my occupation has not changed for 14 years?

3. Item no 27 on the PR application form (IMM 0008) about the details of family members

My query :
    My kid is still a toddler(age:1 year plus) and she cannot speak in English or french or in any language except "baby language".
    What should be answer for Language skill or occupation for my baby girl ? Should it be N/A ?

These questions may sound dumb and foolish. But I am getting more and more confused and I seek your help/advice to complete my PR application.

Thanks in advance!

Glad to see you appreciate help. Let me do my bit
    1. yes. only 1 - yourself.
    2. only single occupation as per NOC code. - one entry only.
    3. native language/occupation - Not applicable.

It would help if you download the guide for simplified process available on CIC website.

Comment

Thanks Mr.Longwait

Thanks you for your time, help and advice. I am continuing to fill up my application form. I am very grateful for your reply. Helpful souls like you make this forum very helpful for applicants/members.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X