Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR and marriage regestration advise needed!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR and marriage regestration advise needed!!!!!!

My finance is Canadian permanent resident. I am here in US on student visa, my visas are expired but my I-94 is showing D/S instead of any expiration date. i am graduating this may, and i am planing to get married by Aug this year. Because of my visa i don't want to take any risks and go to Canada for registration of our marriage instead of that i prefer to do that process here in US. I am a resident of NJ and have my apartment lease on my name. i have a social security number but i have lost the card.

If i get married to a Canadian permanent resident here in US, get my marriage certificate and then my wife sponsor me there in Canada would that be a problem? I mean can she file papers with our status? is it required to appear for an interview in country where the marriage process was performed? or i can appear anywhere even in my home country if i decide to go back after getting married. what process should i exactly follow to avoid all complication? and is it advisable to get married and register our marriage in our home country or it don't create any significant problems.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X