Demand for Accountants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand for Accountants

Can you please tell me demand for Accountants in Toronto.
    I have 12 years experience in Accounting. 8 years in the middle east. I have passed M.Com from India and working in ERP package. I know foreign experince has no value.
    Still can you please tell me, can i get an entry level job as Accounting clerk in Toronto.

I have PR card and SIN card, i have made landing, then i went to India. Now planning to Come to Canada permanently. I have read horror storites of not getting a job and going back to home countries, people struggling for survival etc. Is it true?

Please tell me.

Regards
    mariam

Better than good1

Mariam! if you check the sources you will see that in many places in Canada there are many people who do not get into their trained field and so have to do other jobs before attaining a position in one's truly professional field. This is so in any country unless one has direct acess to actual at the time job availabilities, where one can apply directly on the spot and then migrate into a chosen profession. But the fact is that no matter what the sceanrio, one does better financially in Canada than one can do in one's own homeland, and the proof of this is shown in the fact that most people remain in Canada and make successful lives, rather than migrate to other countries, even the great inexpensive USA. Right now people are making $32.50/hr ,as construction workers, without experience, in Alberta due to the province's employee shortage in this and other fields. This makes immigration there seem like a heavenly adventure. Please do more research as there are many sources for information on the web and you need to develop some assertiveness about your highly trained condition. Best of luck to you and I hope you have a wonderful life, and family, in Canada.
    Last edited by antonyall; 05-01-2007, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Demand for Accountants

thank you so much for the reply

regards
      mariam

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X