Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately seeking advice for obtaining non-immigrant Visa in Mexico

Hello all.
    I have been seeing a young lady who lives in Mexico for about 8 months now. We are at the point in our relationship where we think there may be a future together for us, but we want to spend more time together to make sure.

I try to visit her at least once a month, but it would help greatly if she could come visit me as well. I travel frequently on business trips and would love to take her on some of them with me so she can experience the US as well.

2 weeks ago she had her appointment at the US 'consulado' in her city. She had all of her paperwork in order; her passport (as well as passports for her children), a letter and other paperwork from her job, her bank information, letters from doctors, etc. She was denied a Visa on grounds that she did not own a house, therefore has no real 'ties' to Mexico.

I am beyond frustration at this point. Does anyone have ANY information or advice they can share with me for how to help her obtain a Visa? This means so much to both of us.

BTW, she is applying for a non-immigrant Visa. She lives near the US border and the rest of her family has Visas, or border crossing cards (laser visas?).

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X