X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complex Canadian Immigration Case.

Hello everybody,
    Thanx all for reading my message.

Well friends I have a few questions in my mind reagarding canadian immigration.

I have a very complex Canadian Visa history.

I got immigration visa for canada 8 years ago under the family sponsorship
    by help of my brother who is canadian citizen but due to sudden illness of my sister who suffered from blood cancer I returned visa to canadian embassy at new delhi to take care of her here in India she expired after one year.
    In 2001 I got visitor visa for USA and after tht applied for Canadian visitor visa but they refused me by giving excuse as I had intension to settle in canada earlier.I visited US a couple of times after it again applied for canadian visitor visa n got it finally and had travelled to canada a a couple of times.

Now I am planning to apply for canadian immigration under skilled catagory
    I have following querries.

1.Can I travel to canada while my immigration visa is in process or Immigration officer at port if entry can deny me entry due to immigration visa is in process.My canadian Visitor visa is about to expire, I had been to canada abt 6 times on very short trips can i apply for canadian visitor visa while my immigration is in process.

2. Can I apply for my Immigration visa from Buffalo ( USA) canadian consulate
    as I am holding Business ( B1/B2) 10 yr multiple entry visa and can travel to US anytime ie to file my case or for any other valid cause.

3.Most Importantly.Will my previous immigrant visa status will help me to speed up the process.

4. someone told me from 1st july `07 CHC has reduced the time processing time it`ll not take more than 24-30 months to process the case is this true?where as normally it takes 60 months from india.

Kindly advice.[/B][/B]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X