Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please...family based questions

Hi All,

Have few questions on canadian immigration. I am eligible for AINP H1-B program and am planning to go for it...

1. I am married and have a kid and are staying in India right now. There is a section on AINP 009 form which asks for spouse's and kid's signature as well. So please let me know if I can submit the application AINP 009 form now without my their signature's as they are not with me in USA? or is it mandatory to have their signature's (it would take couple of weeks for me to get it signed if required). Please advise.

2. Also on CIC application family details form it asks for brothers/sisters addresses. Does complete address need to be mentioned or just city/town and country suffice?

3. Will there be any interview for PNP programs i.e. once the province sponsers me then I will need to apply to CIC..right? Will I be called for any interview for final decision of PR?

4. My wife is going to join me in US for few months and will go back to India to take care of parents (health issues). My question is say when she goes back and is in India and if I will be called for PR interview along with them(i.e. at final stage when called for) and for some reason she wont be able to come back for interview
    a. Is it possible for just me to go for the interview and let them know that my family has gone back for some reason. Or is it mandatory for the whole family to go for the interview?
    b. If I can go without them then will it be a problem in the interview? Maybe I can explain them the reason for their absence. Will I get my PR after my interview or do I need to wait for theirs to be over. will we get for all of us together?
    Please let me know if anybody has any idea on how things will work in this case.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X